5 REASONS WHY USING A LOCAL AGENT IS BETTER
1. Superior Market Knowledge - A good local agent knows the inventory inside and out and will be able to more easily pick out homes that are a good fit for you.
2. They Know The Schools - A local agent will have personal experience with the school system and be able to share valuable information with you.
3. Neighborhood Experts - A local agent not only knows all the specific neighborhoods, but often has friends and clients in each one that can be made available to you if needed. Our clients always appreciate hearing from people who live in the neighborhoods in which they are considering.
4. Strong Relationships With Other Agents - A good local agent will network with other local agents to get information that you will never find on line. We will know about homes that may be coming on the market in the future or learn about a seller who has suddenly become "highly motivated" and is open to offers.
5. In The Know - Real estate gossip gets discussed in small circles in every community, like at PTA meetings and at the local softball field. While most agents will never learn this "insider information", a local agent hears these things and will share them with their clients.